Covid-19 Policy Updates
***You are required to fill out the updated waiver (link above). Please continue to read our policy changes below.
*** DAY PASSES, MONTHLY MEMBERS, & PUNCH PASS HOLDERS ONLY
We cannot wait to see everyone! We are monitoring state guidelines daily to better improve our climbing environment. Please read these new rules and policies so that you are familiar with them.
Garden State Rocks Policies: GSR must follow all local and state guidelines. Have any questions about Covid-19? Please visit one of the following websites providing information. (https://www.nj.gov/health/ https://www.cdc.gov).
New Covid-19 Operating Hours
Monday-Friday 5:00 pm-9:00 pm
Sunday 12:00 pm-6:00 pm
Closed Saturdays for the remainder of the summer.
For now, we will be open to Day Passes, Monthly members, and Punch pass holders only. If you are a day climber and would like to buy a membership, please call us. No paper waivers will be available for the time being. Fill out your new waiver here.
Reserve your time block here: You must reserve your time this way.
If you are sick or not feeling well, PLEASE STAY HOME. We must do the best we can to keep each other safe.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFO
- To enter the facility a mask or face covering that covers your mouth and nose must be on for the duration of your stay.
- Please practice social distancing while inside GSR.
- Wash your hands often and use hand sanitizer. Soap and sanitizer will always be available.
- If you have any questions about these rules, a staff member will be happy to discuss them with you.
- Cleaning and sanitizing procedures have increased. No chalk bags will be available to rent. We encourage the use of liquid chalk or chalk balls. If you are using loose chalk, you cannot share with another climber.
See you soon!
Garden State Rocks